Thursday, July 19, 2018

[ We plan - They Plan.]

I took the New Contractor to all the machines and introduced him to every worker who talked to me. Those workers who did not know how to talk in Hindi they knew I cannot talk their language. I Told most of the workers that the yarn must be clean just like the fiber so clean as the thread was being used for a special purpose. I told the Spinning Master who was with me to tell the 2nd shift and 3rd shift what I had told to the workers by visiting the mill if required by using the motor cycle of his friend. He was a hard worker and good worker. My self and the new contractor left the mills and returned to hotel. The time was 7:00 PM and I told the contractor to freshen up and come to restaurant to discuss very important issues to night itself.

We met at the restaurant table when I told him not to give the draft work order copy to anybody and if they ask you say it is missing in his room and he could not search for it. I will get it to morrow you must say. Why all this fuss sir he asked. You are not to believe these people they have 7,000 Kg of polyester fiber which you have paid and the work order says you are working the mill and paying only conversion charges to convert your fiber to yarn. The fiber and yarn are yours they cannot sell I said. He was serious and asked will they sell my yarn. They can, if you do not have a work order.

The contractor wanted to know if work order is sufficient to carry on with out a contract.

I said no, you must submit the contract that I will make and I will give it to you with my Seal and signature and ask the secretary to sign( the mill can't give it since there is none to draft the Contract and they wont allow me to do it) and give me a copy of the contract I tell the secretary to file it or I will file it in your file myself and give you a reference number of the document. I told him that every letter sent from the mill and received had a document number and the document number had the file number and every letter received or sent  would have this number I call as "Document Number" .All the files are arranged like that as per my instructions when I started this mill I said. He was telling me I wish I had a mill. You are having a mill now and running it don't worry I said but you are not permanent in this mill he said you are also not, I said.

I told him that soon he will get a big sample and he can send it to his father and get a report, You must also arrange to get me the workers wages which will come shortly.

It will be around 1.5 Lacks I said including every body's staff, my self and others.

Who are the others he asked.

They are people not working in the mills but working for the mill I said.

What work they do he asked.

You are not a part of the mill so don't ask questions please, I said.

I will make payment only this month he said.

You will pay reasonable amount for your conversion work if not work will stop so just arrange to get the money for power bill and wages / staff salary let the work to keep going fast I said.

We have a stock of 6,300 Kg of Polyester Cotton of 40S Count will you buy it I asked.


You made 40s Count from that contractor waste he said . It was not waste it was loose fiber and compressed at different places differently and again processing differently, only this process I know not these people who are not knowing as it was not proceed here in this mill till now.

What is the Price.

What is the Market Rate

I will contact the rate and tell you in the morning

Let's go to town and have Lunch and come back we may see the yarn when we come and make the sample.


No comments: