Tuesday, July 24, 2018

[ A second failure of Second success? ]

Everything was fine and now in this situation where I was to watch my whole efforts looks like it was a waste of my efforts and valuable time has to go in vain. So many thoughts came to my mind as I was having my cup of sugarless Tea after I came to the hotel. I was sure any of my plan would be against the wishes of Chairman. He was sure to see I fail and work or go away leaving the mill running so nice. Just to feed the machines and count the money. He was a small farmer's son educated and staying in a town. His ambition was to be a small politician in a national party and as a small politician reach higher in politics to become a member of the village/town representative in the state in public institutions like few other rich farmers. I had seen him in all his avatars doing things in the small town to capture the towns populations attention  in various activities which were to be in some way or other where people will see him as a young speaker in any functions or political rally's so that his face was in the minds of all the rural villages and his town for his gain.

One of the rich farmer living in a nearby village by his influence in political circle of another party was lucky to come with a labor intensive industrial enterprise and this perhaps made him to try and get another such labor intensive industry which he did succeed but his advisors failed to monitor his work and his arrogance after his success made him spend public money and his small investments in  good areas but his bad management did not bring expected gains of such investments. I saw two such good projects fail because he did not know technical or financial management fully in his operations of these units though I had expert knowledge in such area he never bothered to even ask me if I had any industrial experience in such activities.

I had made his project which I started stand on its foundation and start commercial production which had a good market. His advisor highly appreciated my work and efforts to others even though I had deviated from unwanted expenditure his project, say's nothing about it when he visited the mill which was a project he made and got the banks funding also. In the entire activities at that time it was my say in any area of operations. Now I was not trusted by the Chairman as he had gained some knowledge from my 3 years work and when he could no longer stop me he tried to bring his ideas there was  a clash as his ideas would not work resulting in my departure with out any notice earlier in the same unit. Here I was in the same position now in the same unit. 

It was my Dinner Time with Rice and Dal with Roasted Papad my favorite less expensive meal in the hotel. I went for a walk came back and slept thinking of Home Sweet Home where my wife and daughter would be sleeping.

My actions to come here once again was my passion to a industry of my profession, built by me. I had made a name in the town when sometimes when I drove in the streets to MILL people used to say there goes MD of the MILL. but the arrogant Chairman has made no name which I found by my own survey. Was I stupid, I was thinking.

No comments: