Wednesday, July 11, 2018

[ Post Lunch Session at Residence of Yarn Contractor.]

I thanked the host for his homely excellent Rajasthan Lunch. Oh you are welcome any day he said. Further he added that it is better we understand each other if he had to continue his contract with the mills. I told him I have understood him well with the information from yarn market and it is he who need to understand me as he has no source to my information except my Yarn agents who were with me in my previous mill, if he needs to contact them I would let him know their contact phone numbers and that he cant talk to them right away now itself. He said Oh I won't do that but let me ask your opinion on the polyester cotton waste that you have seen. I told him it not polyester cotton waste but it is polyester cotton usable waste and I am sorry that it is not the subject of my visit and requested him to let me know if he will continue or maintain his stand which is now my present and immediate concern and I am meeting here with you only for that I said. Don't worry I will continue but I will send 2 loads of polyester cotton usable waste you must convert it to yarn of any specification of my choice and I will take the goods. I told him I will do it and he should send money for wages and power immediately. I added that I will process and send sample of yarn with specification and selling condition and if he has any thing with my specification and any selling condition changes he can send his representative his son for discussion. He agreed to do that. I thanked him and told him to release the check he had held with his bank immediately so that I start my processing immediately.

No comments: