Thursday, July 12, 2018

[ The New Yarn Contractor had come when I returned to Hotel. ]

I had told the hotel manager about my yarn Agent's arrival so he was sleeping in his room they told me.I woke him up at dinner time and we has our food and discussed how to go about, the first thing I told him was he must right away arrange to send 100% Polyester 1.5 Denier 44 MM fiber with in 5 days. He must Pay power Bill and it will be Rs.2,00,000 and wages will be another 50,000/ and My Salary Rs.10,000/

I told him to give his terms and conditions to take up Polyester Fiber Conversion to Yarn work on contract at Rs.2 per count and we would make it in 'S' twist and supply weekly 700 Kg of 38'2 ply and it will be chargeable @ 1;50,Paisa per count for converting it to sewing thread further for process. the packing will be in cones only On TFO machine and it will be as needed in cone or Hank form. Further any other charges as per law may be charged on acceptance of the contract. Goods will be despatched daily after packing and not stored in mills or any other place. A deposit of RS.1,00,000- will be with the contractor. All disputes will be settled by MD of Mill only we had dinner together and slept.

WE were ready to tackle the Chairman and Directors.

I told him to stay in the Hotel and pretend he has not met me.

It was lucky in the morning as we were sitting for breakfast and discussing developments that had taken place in the restaurant and as I saw in the window that the Mill Car was coming and the driver going up the stairs. I told the New Contractor to wait in his Room and order food from his room only and went out near the car and the driver also came down. I sat in the Car and the driver drove away from the hotel. I asked him why he had come little early and he said that the chairman needed the Car.

I went to my room in the mill to keep my lunch box when the supervisor came to my office to meet me which was the protocol. I told him to pack in the special yarn samples made yesterday in a plastic sample bag write down the specifications and test report and bring everything to my office and keep it on my table and not discuss about the samples with any one. After about an hour I was told that the chairman had come with two directors and they were in office. I went to Chairman's room knocked on the road and entered. As I entered I said good afternoon and sat in my Chair. There was no word from any one and they were grim faced.

No comments: