Monday, July 30, 2018

[ If a person smiles observe his face.]

His father came from behind my back and smiled ear to ear on seeing me. I couldn't think of anything so I just gave him a normal smile. He thanked me for what ever help I did and told me that he had mentioned my help to the chairman and had told him but for my presence in his mill he would have never come to take up a contract in the first place.

That was very nice of him I said. You please go ahead and I will come as soon as I get my wife's telephone for which I am waiting and take care I said. The telephone at the reception started ringing and I told him to go and went near the reception. It was not my wife's call when I turned back and saw him he was not present and had left.

His big smile I remembered and could some how feel it was not a genuine smile but something else which was perhaps some sort of a sign saying I am sorry. I saw his son coming to words me and he said I did not go to the meeting as my father said he can say what ever he wanted if he was not present in case if a situation arises  where he can say, I do not know that. I said your father is very cleaver, let's go and sit in the restaurant and talk.

We ordered our breakfast and his father came back and called him and waited at a distance after some time he came back pocketing some thing, what was that your father said and gave. He told me to give you RS,7,500/- and that was your salary for the month, hotel bill for the month I am paying he said. You may not be paying any more because I wont be here from to morrow please wait here I will give you receipt for the amount and went to my room wrote a receipt,came back and gave it to him. He was sad as he looked at me and went on saying that his father was not happy investing any money here and even 50% production after I left he will not continue and may wind up if these people create any issues. I said let's hope everything goes well. We went on talking till lunch hour but it was boring to me some how. However, I managed and we had lunch together though it was a sad good lunch for which he wanted to pay. He had to listen to his father which I respected. I told him to do what his father says and bid him goodbye. I cam to my room packed all my things told reception that my bill will be paid by Room No.205 and sat in a local bus to take me to the high way where I boarded a inter state transport bus and travelled to my sweet Home.

No comments: