Monday, July 23, 2018

[ Mill turning sick was looming large.]

After completing my letter to my wife, I just was thinking what would have been the discussions my contractor had with the chairman I was sure my contractor's father would not agree to work as per the wishes of chairman and he would continue to take 100% production. That's when the phone rang I picked up the phone after 5 rings and my contractor's voice was heard saying Good Evening Rao Sab, I asked him what happened, he said that the chairman was contacted by a yarn merchant and he was interested to give him a second contract to another contractor. I said that I will tell my father and tell him what he will say. He said he will talk to him and asked me to give his telephone number and wanted to know at what time he should contact him. He said he gave his father's number and told him that he can call him in the morning at 10:00 AM. He wanted to know yarn rates of cotton yarn and polyester cotton yarn. I told him he can ask my father as he is not dealing in cotton and polyester cotton yarn.

I asked why did you check out of the hotel. Where are you? I want to know I told.

I am on a train and going home do not tell the chairman I paid your Hotel Bill and given your salary it is with your room boy he will give you. Give receipt to that boy both for Hotel Bill and Salary I will take it when I come there he said.

I further asked if he has asked anything else, he said yes, he wanted to know how much money I was giving.

What did you say, I asked.

I said, I am paying to all your office Staff and Mill officer since 3 months, besides workers wages, daily workers wages, overtime wages, electricity bills, store charges and your car petrol bill and submitting to your accounts and that amount is adjusted in my account besides your salary and hotel bill for which Mr.Rao is paying hotel bill by credit card and you are giving receipt for the salary paid to accounts which is also adjusted in my account and if your information anything else please ask me I said.

Then what did he ask?

He wanted to know if I have booked next months fiber to be supplied.

He wanted to know why?

He wanted to know if the stock in the mill will be sufficient for next month as only 50% production is his allotment.

No, it will not be so soon you book the fiber he said.

Yes I asked MD sab he said he cannot say because what happens as another contractor is coming and what product he wants is not finalized once that is done he said he will give in 15 minutes.

I will talk to MD you talk to your father and book fiber for next month he said.

Yes sir I will consult my father and tell him I have booked the fiber in your account.

What did the Chairman say when you said you will book in mills account.

He called the account and asked what does he say that he books the fiber in our account.

It means we pay for the fibers and he pays for the fiber in the yarn and not on the machine.

Chairman asked accountant if Technical Advisor and General Manager knows this arrangement, he said yes.

Call the GM said chairman GM was sitting in the House of Chairman with other people he was called.

G M Came, chairman asked GM if he knows that contractor was paying for fiber on the machine.

All contractors were paying for fibers on machine, from their fibers we make yarn and give them yarn, collect conversion charges for total quantity sold he said.

What else happened I asked

General Manager said something in local language and every body started local language and finally it was decided to make a meeting next day they said.Meeting was adjourned to next day at 11:00 AM

I asked the contractor did chairman called you for a meeting.

No.

When are you coming I said.

I don't know it depends on my father, my brother may come.

OK see you when I see you bye I said.

No comments: