Saturday, August 25, 2018

[ Our life now is living on memories.]

My wife is my memory of my life and my memories come, random. The word Random is my favourite as I, being a manufacturer of textiles 50 years ago had to depend on random numbers to test the quality of my production, it was 'Statistical Quality Control' department that I trusted, always to test quality that was accepted with trust. Sophisticated Testing machines were not used though they were available.

Our's that is myself and my wife's leisure hours were spent mostly on discussions and debates on various life's experience in our married life. It's not easy to remember everything that happens in such a long married life but remembering children's progress in their life from birth till they settle down in life after they get married is my wife's special gift she had. when I write something she helps me. If there is any discrepancy in my blog with any calendar of events it's my mistake as I would have tried to remember myself and write Not  consulting her there may be a correction sometimes. Not that I did not want to consult her but because she would be fast asleep when I write my blog in the middle of night.. It so happened that she could not stay with me for more than 3 years as she had to support my daughter since my work was out side the state where I had to stay at the site. It was also due to my stress and tension I did not consult her on phone since I had to handle a large labor force, staff, officers, chartered accountant staff and gov't officers. There were  labor leaders of several political parties.  When I come home it was no talk  a hot bath, do my prayers and take my meal of course  you must know my BAR was on the table in a pit in the middle of the table made for me by a Kerala carpenter.

At Kerala I spent my few years as General Manager of a textile mill and my wife and children lived with me. Textile Mill workers of Kerala are a well-disciplined force and highly skilled labour in all skills in various departments of the mill.

Here under a most 2 modern spinning, weaving textile mill just to show the High Skill needed. to run that machine, Please watch.




No comments: