Sunday, August 05, 2018

[ My Home, my wife & my daughter.]

Yes, I returned afters 39 months to my home where my wife and daughter were waiting for me. My pretty daughter had graduated and was still very young for a married life, she had completed her graduation and planning to go for higher studies in Archeology and with her mother's and brother's guidance so she started scouting to check which were the best universities that was best for her masters in her chosen branch of the subject. She also consulted her professor where she completed her graduation in the city ( Bangalore ) and zeroed in on The University that was famous in India, "Deccan College" A Deemed University & Research Institute. The distinction she had earned in her graduation helped her for admission to study as a merit student in this college at Pune 900 kilometers from home. My self and my wife accompanied her to Pune admitted her in the college and hostel. We took food in the hostel and saw the students who were all hale and healthy and persons from respectable family. The Room allotted to her was with out any furniture that she required. We purchased all the items that was essential for her three year term end for a comfortable stay arranged it in her room locked it and came to the hotel. We told her to stay in the hotel and go to college till we go back to our place

She was happy but we could not spend a day with out her all alone, my wife and my wife met the Director. Dr Mishra and we informed him that she was our only daughter and is staying in the room allotted and requested him to take care, After he told he will look after her as her daughter, we were happy. 

Poona was a nice city and we stayed in a nice hotel, our daughter also stayed with us for 3 days

Our daughter made good friends and after 3 days she moved to her room in the 2nd Floor of the Hostel. There was a Fan in her room and some imp needs of a student. We saw everything and with a heavy heart we were about to say take care we love you and we will miss you. Suddenly her eyes were filled with tears and she said I am coming back with you I can't stay here. She looked very serious and I was speechless for a minute.

My wife was hugging her and she was also with tears and speechless. I told my daughter that we will stay here as long as you want, you have made a big high effort to come here and we will not let it go now. My friend will allow us to stay here as his house is vacant you can stay in the hostel or you can stay with us so long you get to know your friends but don't get your love to us both will make you forget your past efforts. We will not go now, come with us pack whatever you want and stay with us in the hotel it is good and comfortable to three of us we can enjoy this life also, when I told her she looked at me her eyes told me if I was serious. She said I will stay with you for 3 days in the hotel and then come here. Fine let's take what ever you want that you have brought here and come with us. She just did what I said. I never thought she is going to try her formula but I was prepared for that. So we came to the hotel.

It was 6 days stay in the hotel but it did not bore us. We enjoyed her going to the university, we both also went to her university, we opened a bank account in her university as there was a bank, we took food in her college canteen and had a taste of it. The food was good for students and the canteen was clean. The students served the food by rotation a senior overlooked how things were going, to us it looked good our daughter had not complained. The seniors of the college took care of the fresher's they were all graduates of various universities of different states and not looked like locals. One senior student was from our state speaking our language, he immediately offered to be her brother in the college. We went around the college and saw the museum where they had kept several hundred years old Gold coins and other items. We also met the Director of the University and Research Center Once again. He was happy to see our pretty daughter. We told him about our predicament as she was with us all her growing years and doing her studies very meritoriously with nothing less than a first class through all her studies up to her graduation, he smilingly told that he will except the same or better than her best. So we ended our first day. 

No comments: