Wednesday, August 22, 2018

[ Life, 'is a journey of experience', as some one has said.]

My Son's wedding was over and he soon he was enjoying his married life else where and was visiting us where ever we lived.

My daughter was working and she also left us for higher studies in a far off land. She also got her partner and was living in our city sometimes and soon she also left us for a project in another country and settled at that place and was visiting us as often as she could.

My wife and my life was now with a difference in that we lived for each other and our life was as each of us wanted as we wished individually or together. However whereever we went we went together it was a togetherness separately, she with her friends and me with my friends or me with my agenda to walk a few kilometers in a park near by which had a touch of togetherness as we could see each other when ever we wanted to glance at each other.

The days our children wanted to speak to us was mostly on first few days of all the weeks that made both of us feel we were together though we were far off from each other. We both enjoyed listening to our children progress in their work and their social activities though there was a difference of some sort that made no difference to both of us. We knew our children and their taste, likes as also activities that kept them in good ways of life they usually behaved some times like us that made us what a coincidence it was that their behavior must resemble like one of us some times. To give an example my son and daughter were very specific as to where they must sit in a movie like me. My son is fond of coffee while my daughter is fond of Tea like my wife and myself. My daughter was short tempered like me while my son was cool like my wife. My son would ask questions like me while my daughter would wait to ask questions like my wife. I encouraged my children to ask questions on whatever subject they want to get answers as otherwise they would learn very slowly. I had told them that even if they don't ask a question their mind would ask them automatically.

My children were very smart academically or otherwise in any area soon after they had their hands on their computer when they got it a bit late but not very late. My son learnt himself about everything that he wanted to know in the use of a computer with the help of a pocket computer while my daughter learnt in attending computer classes which was not there for my son. Soon my son presented a computer for her and she was super fast in learning more and more. I learnt myself after my daughter left it with us after she went for her Masters on higher studies over her degree. After our daughter left her computer I took over and did what all I wanted and made a mess several times and had to call a computer geek to fix the mess. It was '50's and 60's when owning a computer was a princely thought.

Year-1993 our son established himself at his chosen place.

Year-2005 our daughter established herself at her chosen place.

Year 2005 Myself and my wife are on our own in our own home living comfortably.

No comments: