Friday, June 08, 2018

[ Executive Director Resigns. ]

Nothing seems to please the stupid management. It was 7 months the Executive Director was a technical man but very mild manner person and though he was senior his work was slow and he did as he wanted neglecting important work in machine maintenance work which he wanted and management accepted and told me I should not bother about his designation as it was to discuss labor matters with labor officer he was kept since local language I did not know.

My wife had joined me leaving our daughter in a hostel and locking up our home which was upstairs and renting out the ground floor to a couple to earn some money which would meet our daughter's hostel expenses. I was staying in a house rented by the Mills for my use and it was a first floor and down stairs owners were living. They told my wife that I was the only CEO to have worked so long and previous CEO's had all left the mills after working for 6 months. My wife told me what the hell is wrong with the mill and I told her everything was wrong and I do not know what would be my fate in this mill.

I had no time to relax or think of any plans but only a worry where was my next job.The unexpected happened and I had to leave my job because I did not accede the resignation of the Executive director as he resigned since he did not like my interventions in his job as he thought he knew his job which did not knew and even if he knew he was not doing it in the interest of following the discipline of job he was doing.My self and my wife left the ugly city and came home.

A friend and a college mate of mine helped me get a job in a remote village in Maharashtra and I landed alone in a dirty village to take up construction of a textile mill which was in beginning stages of construction and there was no body who could come to do this job.

As MD of this mill I had no problem in my work except my personal and family business which was my responsibility so it was a helpless situation which I underwent in keeping in touch of family and taking care of myself since food was just not the type that I had to consume which was available not suited for my diabetic condition. I was sick with some allergy or other but nothing did stop my work for these reasons.

No comments: