Tuesday, May 29, 2018

[ I could not sit at home depressed.]

Sitting at home depressed I thought of my friends who were still at their jobs and wondering how they are working as I knew the working conditions of all the mills. I could not show my depression to my son or to my daughter who were just beginning their own professional career so I was going about spending my money towards my daughter education my son had started earning but it was sufficient for his expense and he did not ask us any money even after his friend stayed with us. In fact a small amount my sons friend was paying to us. We lived in my own house which I had built during my service taking a loan from the company. My daughter was still in her graduation class and all the big problems of running the house was taken care by my wife very splendidly.

To avoid depression I converted a Rom as my Studio and started painting which I had stopped. I spent money on Frames, Canvas, Paints, Brushes, Oils, and carpenter who made huge Frames with the Technical Textile commercial cloth resembling canvas. Nearly I did 45 Paints and stored them in my car shed where I had a place made over the top to keep 50 or more paints on steel structure.

My son was staying for some months or more I do not remember but he got another posting in Bombay and he left us with his newly married wife and his wife was doing MD in a reputed hospital. Both of the were doing well.

No comments: