Thursday, February 04, 2010

[ Maya - We miss you so much.]

Maya you can see us on Spyke please do come.You have left your foot prints all over the house.
The Cycle is more prominent.
The Car we can see you inside.
The Dining Table.
The Umbrella.
The Prayer.
The Peacock Fan.
The Smoke from Agarbhathis.
The Computer.
The Key Board.
The Tiger Book.
The Bed of Ajii now calling you.
The Cricket you were playing here.
No Tata.Mum Mum,Aqua.Mosara. words I could not record.
Whatever will be will be but do not say No Ta Ta & No Ajji when you visit us next.
So many. so many things we will have to remember each day.
I am glad to inform you that I have started painting the board you left with few strokes when I tried to make you paint.If only you were here for a week more you would perhaps done something more for me to finish.I will send the painting after I finish.

No comments: