Monday, October 26, 2020

[ Coming Home after 15days in Hospital after Covid 19 Infection.]


 

Myself and my wife came home after getting discharged from hospital with complete cure with out any possibility of getting infected again for 3 months. We were not going to ask him why 3 months as we knew the answer. WE both thanked him and had come home thanked God and sat down. The hospital authorities had sent 2 persons to clean our house and disinfect they wanted to know how they should start.I told them to clean the house as they thought fit and not ask me any question.

The house was cleaned to my satisfaction and I later on, after 3 days that I came to know that 3 bottles of my favorite drinks was also thrown away. I am sure they had not taken it as he had thrown everything that was dirty including few stainless steel vessels. I had no idea that we would be away for 17 days. Going to a hospital after caved -19 infection I did not care what ever would happen will happen will happen.

I was having running nose for several days and doctor said don't worry it will go and coved 19 cannot be there if you have running nose. What ever I asked for some simtoms the same answer. Finaly I asked a  reputed doctor in a reputed hospital his answer was slightly different, he told me that this horrible infections side effects had no medicines and it is going away no sooner than it comes so we should not bother.

Another issue is all my friends except one guy who had come home from hospital want to know:

How I got infected?

How I knew I had infection?

Who infected me?

What are the indications of infections?.

How I managed to get a special room exclusive to me and my wife?.

Which was the hospital?

How was the treatments made?

How many medications were given?.

What was the medications you were asked to take after discharge?.

What side effects I had and I have after discharge?

What are you doing to escape another of this covid 19 infection?.                                                       

All the above questions were asked by several friends but not every one asked all the above questions and I am sure no one can ask all these questions.

One thing I know there are several people who are infected but they have no symptoms and they carry on their dail life as if nothing happened to them.

These are the people who spread the infections to every one who comes in contact with them while being close and in conversations with them and they in turn go and spread the infection to others, It is therefore in the interest of all to get themselves TESTED. It is therefore essential to keep themselves wear a mask as prescribed and maintain safe distence as prescribed by authorities.

WEAR MASK - MAINTAIN SAFE DISTANCE AND STAY HOME UNLESS IT IS AN EMERGENCY ONLY IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT COVED-19

No comments: