Thursday, March 26, 2020

[ Mr.Bachubai Herelal Shah.]

I am standing with, Mr.B.H.Shah,Manager, M/S.Das & Co,Coimbatore.

What is he doing in my blog?.

He was the man responsible in my professional career so that I start my prof journey from that of a floor level asst to the senior most post of Spinning Superintendent of the Spinning in a composite
Mills.. I had worked as a Sr Spg Asst under Mr.H.P Wadia, Spinning Superintendent of M/S.Century Spinning & Manufacturing Co,Ltd, Bombay, Now name changed as Mumbai. I had seen him controlling the spinning dept of a mill which was the largest spinning unit of south Asia. I had no idea I would hold this post in any mill in south India. My gratitude to Mr.B.H.Shah is above any other person in my life and that is mentioned in my personal book on Gratitude written, to whom I owe my gratitude in my life.

Picture taken in the year 1962 at Mr.B.H.Shah's Residence.


My First Boss in South India. 
G.H.Shah, L T M, VJTTI,(Bombay), Manager, Kothari Textiles Ltd, Singanallur,  Coimbatore.

I am Garlanding to my Boss Shri.G.H.Shah,Picture taken on his Promotion to:
H.O,Kothari Textile Ltd, Group of Mills as General Manager, Madras.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you Dad!!! This time around, December, I would be in India, missing you guys a lot!